Yoga for pregnant women
Yoga - is one of the ways of gainingcontrol over your body and soul, which is especially important during pregnancy. Given the complexity of this process, I want to spend the most comfortable 9 months in the life of a woman. But can yoga be pregnant? To prepare a woman's body for quick and easy childbirth, yoga is an ideal option, because it combines various exercises and respiratory gymnastics. A sparing load can allow you to engage until the end of pregnancy, which is simply not possible in other sports. Also, yoga for pregnant women allows you to keep your body in good physical shape and thus the future mother will be easier to return to her usual weight.
It should be noted that yoga for pregnant womensignificantly differs from the main course, since in the position of a woman it will be difficult enough to stand on her head, bend her hands on her back and make a "birch". But you should practice in the presence of an experienced instructor to avoid unnecessary loads and do everything in moderation and correctly.
Yoga for pregnant women will help improve well-beingfuture mother, to cheer up, which will positively be reflected on the health and well-being of the baby. Also prepare the body for the upcoming birth and make the contractions less painful (with proper breathing), help speed birth and take the right position of the child inside the mother. And with some exercises, even learn to recognize and control the tone and muscles of the uterus.
Classes begin to be conducted from the first days of conception,even in those cases when the future mother did not practice yoga before (of course, if there are no physician's prohibitions) or from 12 weeks (if the woman was actively engaged before).
Let's consider some features of the course - "Yoga during pregnancy".
- Pay attention to an important respiratorygymnastics (pranayama for expectant mothers). For 2-3 months of such breathing practice, you can fully prepare for the upcoming birth (usual average births take 3-6 hours, and to be able to breathe properly all this time requires good experience and self-control).
- No less important attention should be given to "postures"(halasane, shirshasane, sarvangasana, stand on the arms near the wall, a bridge, and also a half-arm) that will help the baby's correct location in the abdomen. Again, if there is no contraindication of the treating doctor, and if the pregnant woman feels well, they help to unload the back and strengthen the nervous system.
- Prepare a crotch for the upcoming stretch and load will help mula bandha (Kegel exercises). It allows you to pump the pelvic muscles, and they are not so traumatized and stretched when the baby is born.
- It is also necessary to use asanas, which will help to open the hip joints (for easy and fast passage of the child).
- It is good to remember the exercises that will helpquickly relax and escape from pain and labor. After all, if the birth is protracted, and the contractions are painful, then even in their short break it is so important to rest and gain strength.
Throughout the pregnancy, the instructor willto change the amount and intensity of exercise, as each trimester of pregnancy has its own characteristics and contraindications. And so they do not have aggravated the position of women, and its positive impact on health and the future health of your baby, you need precise control, and then yoga for pregnant women will be indispensable.
All exercises must be done correctly andconsistently. If they cause pain or discomfort, you must inform the instructor. He will help pick up the necessary asanas and execute them quickly and correctly.