Which chocolate is better?
Oh, chocolate, chocolate! There is not a person in the world who does not like this delicious, divine delicacy. However, not everyone knows that chocolate is a great variety of chocolate. Well, we will try to understand all the subtleties of this incredibly delicious dessert.
Types of chocolate
As you know, chocolate can be of 3 kinds. It is white, milky and bitter. But few people know which chocolate is better. But before answering this important question, it is worthwhile to find out what chocolate is. Chocolate is a sweet confectionery product, which is prepared on the basis of cocoa fruits. But many will immediately ask, and what is the most useful chocolate then?
It turns out that an important role is played herecomposition of chocolate. And the most useful is, of course, bitter chocolate. It is in this product is the largest percentage of grated cocoa. At the same time, he has an incredibly bright and rich flavor, and it is simply impossible to refuse such chocolate.
On the second place on utility there is the mostDistributed and the most favorite milk chocolate. Here, the percentage of grated cocoa is insignificant, but the composition includes dry milk, cream, and a lot of sugar. The benefits of such chocolate can not be said.
But white chocolate is chocolate for an amateur. Yes, and call it chocolate can be a stretch, because in this delicacy there is no grated cocoa, there is only cocoa butter, well, and this is another story. And, of course, in such chocolate, just a huge amount of dried milk. And it is it that gives white chocolate an unforgettable taste.
Quality of chocolate
With the types of chocolate decided. Now we need to understand how to determine the quality of chocolate, but this is an important indicator for the purchased delicacy to bring an unforgettable sensation to our taste buds. You can check the quality of chocolate for yourself. To do this, you need to know a few tricks:
- Packaging of chocolate should be unbroken, not torn and not rumpled.
- Pay attention to the shelf life of the chocolate. If he has expired or until his expiration there are few days, then it is better not to buy such chocolate.
- Try bending the chocolate package. If it bends, then chocolate has an incredibly low quality and it is quite real that it is produced not according to GOST.
- GOST R 52821-2007 is exactly such figures you need to find on a chocolate package.
- After opening the package, carefully inspect thetiles. It should not have any spots or white coating, if there is such a scurf, it means that the chocolate was not properly stored. It is also not recommended to eat it.
- Chocolate should crack when cracking. If the chocolate is bending or crumbling, then its quality leaves much to be desired.
Of course, we all want to buy the bestchocolate. For this, it is worth paying attention to the manufacturer of this confectionery product. I especially want to mention the chocolate brand A. Korkunov, "Russian chocolate", "Spartacus", "Russia". These manufacturers make in fact real high quality chocolate.
Of foreign manufacturers, I especially want to mention the chocolate brand "LINDT". This chocolate was the best quality of all famous brands.
Now you know exactly how to choose chocolate, and you will never make a mistake in your choice.