What kind of fruit can nursing mothers have?
The onset of pregnancy and the period of feeding inmany are associated with the emergence of many bans and changing the way of life. It's impossible, it's impossible, it's dangerous, but it's useful and so on. Of course, future and true mothers themselves agree, because now they are responsible for one more life. If you can give yourself a slack, then the children's organism, especially the newborn's body, will not let you relax. Today we will talk about food and the period of feeding. What kind of fruit can breastfeeding mothers, and which ones should be avoided? Let's understand.
Fruits for nursing mothers
This issue is not accidental, because many fruitsare allergens, and their entry into the body of a nursing woman immediately means the infusion into the body of the baby. This does not mean the presence of allergies in the baby, but it can provoke it because of the yet unformed digestive system, the lack of necessary enzymes.
What, in general, pay attention? What kind of fruit can nursing mothers have? First of all, those on which the mother herself or other family members (obligatory account of the pope) is not allergic.
You can eat the fruits that a woman wants, which she likes, but in everything the main thing is a measure. Even the most favorite and desired fruits eat in moderation.
After consuming certain fruits andfeeding the child, see if there was any influence. If the child has a chair changed, the tummy hurts, there is any kind of rash - eliminate this fruit from the diet and contact the doctor if necessary. Honestly, it is only by experience and it is possible to determine what fruits can be given to nursing mothers, because each has its own individual organism, and it is impossible to answer unequivocally what is possible and what is not.
Preference is best given to fruit,growing on your territory, familiar to your body. Do not get carried away with exotics, and if you really want, try a little and watch the reaction of the baby.
Talking about what kind of fruit you can and can not,It is necessary to mention their quality. Of course, you can not unripe fruit or damaged, rotten. Fruits can only be eaten thoroughly washed! Do not eat directly in the store, the microbes that will fight your body, will not be able to overcome the body of the baby! Eat only fresh, ripe, good fruit.
Do not get involved in citrus (oranges,mandarins, grapefruits, lemons). They are the most allergenic. Again, it is about excessive consumption. In general, all the fruits enter the diet gradually, little by little, watching for any manifestations in the baby. You can mark them, write down somewhere, perhaps a change of stool or other symptoms - just a coincidence with the time you take the fruit. Unfortunately, you can check only by repeating. If the reaction is observed again, exclude the fruit.
Any fruit should not be taken on an empty stomach or immediately after the main meal. Let it be snacks between meals.
Benefits of fruit for moms and toddlers
- Apples are useful for the intestines. Good in baked form. Peel better clean.
- Peaches contain magnesium, help mother to find peace of mind. The baby receives material for the developing brain.
- Banana - an excellent energy, but remember that this energy is given by calories. Do not get carried away by them, but you do not have to exclude, because the banana contains a "hormone of happiness."
- Plums. On many, they have a lax effect, so be careful. May cause problems with the intestines.
- Apricots and grapes are useful for the baby's skeletal system.
- Watermelon (although the berry, we will touch it) is good formilk production, improves metabolism. But there is one thing here. Now it is difficult to find a watermelon without chemicals, so you can eat them if you have your own. And of course, do not eat them out of season. It is more likely to meet a good, natural watermelon in September.
- Pears are rich in potassium, vitamin B9, C, A. Also contain many useful micronutrients. But be sure to peel the pears from the peel and observe the reactions of the baby. Some people feel well after feeding, and someone may have colic if their mother has eaten pears.
So, what kind of fruit can a nursing mother do? Those that are well tolerated by her baby. And you can check only in practice. Remember the two rules: measure and observe the reactions of the baby.