What foods containing proteins should be consumed in case of deficiency of this element
Quite often you can hear that fornormal and healthy development, our body lacks protein. But, unfortunately, not everyone knows exactly how and due to what this "building" element should be filled.
At present, proteins can be obtained in different ways. However, the most natural, simple and fast way is eating the appropriate food.
Depending on the amount of useful protein, the products containing proteins are divided into four different types.
1st type: more than 15 grams of protein per 0.1 kg of product
- Any kind of cheese. Before consumption, it should be borne in mind that such dairy products containing proteins are too high in calories. In this regard, it is better to include them in your meals just before training. After all, in this case, extra calories burn in the process of intensive physical training.
- Low-fat cottage cheese. For easy and quick digestion, it is recommended to mix this product with kefir or yoghurt, and also add sugar to it.
- Meat of birds and animals, as well as fish. Such products containing proteins are best used in stew or cooked form. In addition, it is recommended to purchase cattle meat not older than two years.
It is also worth noting that foods containing protein in large quantities are also of plant origin. These are all kinds of nuts and legumes: peas, beans, lentils, chickpeas, beans.
2nd type: 10 to 15 grams of proteinto 0.1 kilogramsproduct
- Eggs chicken, quail, etc. Use them is recommended after training, as well as for breakfast. However, eggs are undesirable to those who have a large amount of cholesterol in their blood.
- Various cereals (millet, buckwheat, oatmeal, etc.). Such products containing proteins are very useful for the body, as they are well absorbed, and fiber contributes to normal digestion.
Also, this type can include all pasta, pork, sausages, sausages, wheat flour, etc.
Type 3: 4 to 9.9 grams of proteinto 0.1 kilogramsproduct
- Wheat and rye bread.
- Pearl barley and rice cereals.
- Green pea.
4th type: 2 to 3.9 grams of protein perto 0.1 kilogramsproduct
- Fresh milk, any fatness kefir and sour cream. As a rule, such products are credited with a sufficiently large protein content. However, in the production process, namely during the dilution of milk drinks with various powders, water and serum, the amount of the useful building element is significantly reduced.
- Ice cream (plombir or cream).
All other (not listed) fruits, vegetables, mushrooms and berries contain from 0.4 to 1.9 grams of this element.Table of products containing protein
|1st type||Cheese, low-fat cottage cheese, meat of birds and animals, most varieties of fish, peas, soy, beans, all nuts||more than 15 grams of protein per 0.1 kg of product|
|2nd type||Fatty cottage cheese, pork, sausages, sausages, cereals, eggs, wheat flour, pasta||from 10 to 15 grams of protein per 0.1 kg of product|
|3rd type||Rye and wheat bread, rice and pearl barley, green peas||from 4 to 9.9 grams of protein per 0.1 kg of product|
|4th type||Milk is fresh, any yogurt, sour cream, potatoes, cream ice cream or ice cream, spinach and cauliflower||from 2 to 3.9 grams of protein per 0.1 kg of product|
Now you will not find it difficult to choose from a huge assortment of products containing protein in the store. The table with the above mentioned types will also help you in this difficult matter.