What does the heart love?
Science, at the moment, many differentfactors that affect the functioning of the cardiovascular system of man. To maintain the heart muscle in a normal tone, you need nutrients. Let's consider in this article what is useful for the heart. So, do not damage the vitamins E, C, A. Necessarily need to take trace elements-zinc and selenium. It is necessary to know that very important for the work and health of the heart, have regular exercise or aerobics. To improve blood circulation, you simply need to include in your daily exercise complex swimming, biking, walking on site or running for long distances.
You should know that a healthy stateThe digestive system ensures good absorption of various nutrients and thus contributes to optimal heart function. Keep in mind that even heartburn is a reflection of the daily stressful situations to which the heart has been exposed. The lowered level of acidity of gastric juice, can not provide a qualitative digestion of food and, as a result, a feeling of heaviness and burning occurs.
It is very important to consume useful products forheart, for example, beets, asparagus, artichoke, and know that excessive consumption of meat of mammals, dairy products, as well as heavy food, helps inhibit the digestive process and, on this soil, constipation occurs.
Recommendations of specialists
- Eat not in large portions and several times a day.
- Chew your food well
- Include in the diet fruit, useful for the heart. Eat carrots, apples, plums, etc.
- Do not eat a lot of water while eating.
- Eat vegetable juice.
- Do not overload the stomach with food at night.
Substances that are useful for the heart
- Vitamin A. Serves to strengthen the walls of capillaries. This vitamin contains all products of orange, red and yellow. For example, plums, peppers, peaches.
- Vitamin C. It plays the most important role in the fight against cardiovascular diseases, dilutes blood, helps lower blood pressure. High concentration of this vitamin contains: strawberries, potatoes, kiwi, oranges.
- Vitamin E. Strengthens the walls of blood vessels, dilutes blood, normalizes the heartbeat. Must be taken with selenium. E is found in sprouts of wheat, eggs, avocado, fish.
- Selenium. This substance is found in eggs, fish, seafood, onions, garlic, liver.
- Zinc. Contained in shellfish, grains of cereals, almonds, buckwheat.
- Magnesium. For normal arterial pressure, the body should contain potassium and sodium. Their balance is controlled by magnesium. Insufficient magnesium content can lead to increased blood pressure. It is magnesium that promotes muscle relaxation, and the lack of magnesium in the body leads to the development of tachycardia and arrhythmia. Magnesium is found in seafood, fish, soy, beans, sunflower seeds, herbs, dried fruits.
- Coenzyme Q10. This substance is involved in the process of energy production. Coenzyme Q10 provides good cardiac function. Contained in spinach, sardines, green beans.
- Vitamin B. Promotes vasodilation. Thus, the blood pressure decreases, and protects the cardiovascular system.
- Vitamin B3 helps with diabetes mellitus. Contained in spinach, cabbage, grains of cereals, millet.
- Vitamin B5 normalizes the level of cholesterol and struggles with stress. Contained in broccoli, brown rice, Brussels sprouts.
- Vitamin B6. Responsible for blockage of arteries. Prevents the development of blood clots. Contained in the liver, kidneys, eggs, cabbage, parsley, lettuce leaves.
For the health of the cardiovascular system, veryuseful regular meals, and preferably not only three times a day. It is advisable to eat at least five times a day, and divide the meals into smaller portions. Note that it is not very desirable to eat up at night, but this does not mean that you do not need to have supper. Just try to make the dinner easy and do not overload your stomach. Since the load will necessarily affect the heart. For the heart are very useful:
- Avocado sauce on flat cakes,
- Salad with oranges and grapefruit,
- Sardines on bread,
- Salad from corn and tuna,
- Baked apples,
- Black currant,
- Sauce from sesame seeds on flat cakes,
- Pancakes buckwheat with salmon,
- Spinach with pine nuts,
- Lentils with carrots,
- Carrot and vegetable soup.
Now you know that the heart loves. You just need to adhere to the recommendations of specialists and remember that no stresses and stressful situations for your cardiovascular system are highly undesirable. If you take care of yourself, eat healthy food and exercise in your diet, you will never have to face the problem of heart disease. Make sure that it is very pleasant and healthy to feel yourself full of vitality and energy. Protect your heart, it is the most important organ in your body.