What cartoons can you watch with the child?
Children love cartoons for their brightness, color andfunny characters. And they often like to revise the most beloved ones, which is often irritating to the parents: well, it's already tired of including the same thing in the fifth or sixth time! However, this small problem is easy to solve: make a selection of interesting, exciting and new for the child cartoons that you want to see or revise with him.
And we'll give you a short list of suitable options, which you can add if you want.
Cartoons for a joint view
- All parts of the "Ice Age". A well-known cartoon about animal friends will surely please your child, and you will be able to revise these interesting and vivid stories. Find a cartoon in good quality is not at all a problem. Following the link - Ice Age (watch online) you will find the first part. By the way, this site also contains a lot of other animations that your child might like.
- "Kung Fu Panda". Also presented in the form of several full-length animated films. This is a story about how a clumsy and insecure bear achieves success and becomes a master of kung fu.
- Shrek. The fond of the story of green ogre, his faithful friends and beloved Fiona can be an excellent option for sharing with the child.
- Horton. Funny characters and sometimes no less amusing dialogues between them. Horton's elephant has such big ears that he can hear what the inhabitants of the little world that exists on the flower say. Horton's friends believe that he is a little out of himself. However, the elephant does not listen to anyone and is sure that he must save this little flower world from destruction. A cute cartoon that will appeal to small viewers.
- "My neighbor Totoro." A full-length film that belongs to the genre of anime. The film was worked by Hayao Miyazaki, the great Japanese animation director. "My neighbor Totoro" - one of the most kind, light and cozy paintings of the author. Be sure to look, and also you can pay attention to other anime Miyazaki.
- "WALL-E". A robot called WALL-E removes garbage on the abandoned Earth, lives alone and waits for change. One day, another robot named Eva appears, and a relationship is established between them. A touching cartoon that makes you think about many things, and therefore it is better to recommend it to older children.
- "Puzzle". One of the fresh full-length animated films from the famous Pixar studio. The behavior of Riley - the main character of the story - is guided by five emotions: Joy, Sadness, Anger, Disgust and Fear. But one day in their debugged work there is a failure, which entails sad consequences. "Puzzle" is a qualitative story, which will be interesting for children and their parents. Little viewers will like funny characters, older children will certainly watch the story, and parents will ponder.
Choose any of the cartoons depending on your taste and preferences. Enjoy watching!