Weaving wide bracelets of rubber bands on the machine - master class
Weaving wide bracelets of rubber bands on the machine is not as complicated as it might seem at first glance. Especially, if it is accompanied with clear and detailed explanations and illustrated with every step with photographs. What we did by developing a workshop on creating bracelets with your own hands. Therefore, how to weave bracelets for beginners is clear to everyone.
Weaving wide bracelets of gum on the machine - "Pride"
Earlier we already talked about how to weave narrow bracelets, it was the turn to try to make wide ones.
Prepare 34 pink, 34 yellow and 68 Rainbow Loom blue gum, machine and hook.
1. Prepare the machine. Only the first four columns of the central row will be involved in weaving, therefore we recommend removing the side pegs. We put the machine, directing the columns in slices to the right.
The main color of the bracelet, we will have blue, and pink and yellow - additional, used as a color decor.
2From the pink gum we make a double lug, twisting it around the finger twice, and then, twisting the eight, we put on two medium pegs.
3. We take a blue rubber band, similarly with a pink one, with the help of fingers, we make a double yoke and put it on the eight end of the eight with its eight. Be careful: throwing twisted loop on the last peg, turn the gum in the direction away from you.
4. On the leftmost columns we repeat the same actions, but already throwing a loop over.
In the future, putting on the loops on the extreme right pegs, we will twist the loop from ourselves, on the left - to ourselves. Remember this, otherwise the bracelet pattern will be broken.
5. With a hook from the second column (we lead the score from left to right), we remove the pink loop and throw it over the column.
6. Do the same with the pink eyelet on the third peg.
7. We take 2 yellow elastic bands, we twist them around the finger in two turns and put them on the 2nd and 3rd columns.
8. Crochet the blue loop on the second peg and throw it back.
9. We perform the same manipulations with the blue loop on the third column.
10. It was the turn of blue gum. A double loop is worn by the eight on the third and fourth columns, as described in paragraph 3.
eleven.On the pegs, standing in the row first and second, we put on the twisted gum in the manner described in paragraph 4.
12. From each of the four posts, remove the bottom loop and throw it over the peg.
13. Next, you will need two pink gum: twist them in half on the finger and dress, without crossing, on two central pegs. Remember: gum optional colors are always taken in 2 pieces.
14. Now we hook the bottom blue loop from the second peg and throw it away from us.
15. We do the same with the blue loop on the third peg.
16. The turn of blue rubber bands came again: we put them on eights on the third and fourth, as well as the first and second columns, using the method specified in paras. 3 and 4.
Further weaving of the bracelet is a cyclical repetition of the actions described in paragraphs 3 through 9.
17. Having received the desired length of the bracelet, proceed to the completion of its weaving. Having stopped at the stage when all the lower loops are thrown back, we take an additional color gum, twist it around the finger twice and, without twisting, throw it over the two middle posts.
18. On the same pegs we transfer the lower blue loops from ourselves.
19. Remove the remaining loops from the outermost columns and transfer them to the adjacent ones.
20.With the help of a hook and fingers, we swap the blue and pink gum on the first column so that the pink is taller than the blue.
21. Slightly taking aside the blue loop, we hook the pink gum on the right peg and throw it on the left column.
22. All pink gum, located on the left peg, remove with a hook.
Then we just drop the blue loops from the posts.
23. Attach the clasp. For convenience, we throw the last pink loop on the post and catch the lock on it.
With the help of a fastener we connect both edges of the bracelet. You can attach a figure of gum to it and go to a party.
We offer you a video tutorial "Weaving wide bracelets of rubber bands on the machine -" Quadruple "
Weaving wide bracelets of gum on the machine - "Tirion"
Amazingly beautiful bracelet "Tirion" will appeal to lovers of original and unusual gizmos. To create it you will need rubber bands in three colors (we chose green, yellow and red), a machine tool and a hook.
1. Position the machine by turning the column sections towards you. We will begin work with distant pegs.
2We put on the green gum on the two extreme columns, as shown in the photo.
3. Pegs of a distant row in pairs we connect green elastic bands.
4. The last peg remains without an elastic band, since we connect the penultimate column not with it, but with the last peg of the middle row.
5. We return to the beginning of the machine, take the yellow gum and put it on three columns, forming a triangle (see figure).
6. In the same way, with the help of a yellow gum, we connect the 2nd and 3rd columns of the outermost row and the third peg of the central one.
7. In a similar manner continue to wear a condom, columns combining into triangles before the end of the machine.
8. Go to the beginning of the machine. Now we are going to form triangles of pegs middle and left rows, but the scheme will be somewhat different. Here yellow gum we put on two pegs of the central row and one column left.
9. Repeat such "triangles" until the end of the machine. The last columns of the outermost rows remain empty.
10. It was the turn of the red rubber bands. We throw a double red loop on the first column of the left row.
11. We put on the same double red loops on all the columns of this row, except for the last.
12.We turn to the process of weaving. We start with the near part of the machine. On the left peg closest to you, hook the yellow gum with a hook, remove it from the peg (hold the red gum with your finger so that it does not fly off) and put it on the 1st and 2nd column of the middle row.
13. The same actions are repeated with all the pegs on the left.
14. Back to the beginning of the machine. We set up a hook inside the second pillar, standing in the central row, slightly pushing the two upper yellow loops with the back of the tool, prying the bottom, pulling it out and throwing it on the 2nd and 3rd columns on the right.
15. Perform similar manipulations to the end of the machine.
16. Again we return to the beginning of the machine. We slip the hook into the outermost column of the middle row, move the yellow rubber bands slightly to the side, catch the lower green one, remove it from the peg and transfer it to the 2nd column of the right row.
17. We do the same with the second peg of the right row: hook the green loop from below, drop it from the “native” column and put it on the next one in the row — the third one.
18. Repeat the same steps until the end of the machine. The last peg in the row is connected to the extreme column of the central row.
nineteen.We pass the hook through the last peg of the central row, throw a green elastic on it, which we hold in our left hand, and draw it through all the elastic bands thrown on this post, creating a loop.
20. On the resulting double loop we put on the connecting clip.
21. Carefully, using the hook, remove the weave from the machine. It turned out half bracelet. Putting it aside.
22. Further weaving of a wide bracelet on the machine, or rather, its second part, we begin with a green elastic band. We put it on 2 adjacent pegs.
23. Pairwise connect all the columns of the left row, as we did in Section 3.
24. Yellow rubber bands are combined in triangles pegs of the left and middle rows.
25. Now with rubber bands of the same color we join in triangles the columns of the central and right rows.
26. Take the first part of the bracelet and throw red loops on the columns of the right row.
As a result, we return the first part of the bracelet to the machine.
27. We start weaving: we hook the yellow loop, located at the bottom on the nearest peg of the right row, by hooking it to the first and second columns, standing in the middle.
28. We do the same with the other pegs on the right.
29.On the second column of the left row, hook the lower yellow loop and throw it onto the first and second pegs on the left. So we continue weaving to the end of the machine.
30. We dangle green elastic bands: we remove the lower green loop from each column and throw it on the adjacent peg, moving away from us. We make a double loop of green elastic in the same way as described in paragraph 19 and paragraph 20, and put on a c-shaped clip.
31. Remove weaving from the machine. The wide part of the bracelet will be short, so you have to lengthen it. We recommend to use weaving "Fish tail".
Instructions for the manufacture of another original bracelet are described in detail in the master-class “Weaving wide bracelets from rubber bands on a machine -“ The Fortress Wall ”
We hope you have seen that weaving wide bracelets on a machine is no more difficult than their narrow counterparts. It just takes you a little more time, but believe me, the result is worth it.