The Pareto Rule: what is it and how to apply this law in practice

The Pareto Rule: what is it and how to apply this law in practice

This principle has long been used by manysuccessful people, while for others it is an unknown secret. For those people who know and are able to apply the Pareto Rule, it is much easier to organize your life and make the right decisions. And some in general believe that the true power of this universal law was not known to everyone aware of it. The time has come and we need to find out what the Pareto Rule 80/20 is and what its practical value is.pareto rule

The concept of

The essence of this law is that only a smallthe share of the reasons, the efforts made or the funds invested, is responsible for most of the results, earned remuneration or output. In other words, only a fifth of our work (20%) and the time spent really bring us closer to our goal, and the remaining 80% of our attempts to achieve what we want, as a rule, do not lead to anything significant. It sounds a little scary, but this is the Pareto Rule.pareto rule exampleAn example of this law can be found practicallyat every step. In business, a fifth of the product mix brings 80% of the profits. The same is true for customers with customers. The Pareto rule also applies to any organization or institution: 20% of employees perform 80% of the work, while the remaining people do not have such enthusiasm or are simply not motivated properly. Now take a look at our society. Most of the crimes (80%) are committed by hardened criminals (20%), the overwhelming majority of accidents are committed by the same drivers, a fifth of newly married couples are waiting for an excuse to dissolve the sacred bonds of marriage (80% of divorces). Finally, only twenty percent of children are fully aware and use most of the opportunities that our education system provides. As you can see, the Pareto Rule operates everywhere, even at home. After all, if you think about it, 80% of the time we wear practically the same clothes. Only 20% of the books read have real value for our self-development, and only 20% of financial spending can really have good reasons for their justification.

Why is the Pareto Rule so important?

Law 80/20 is able to have a veryserious influence, because it comes into conflict with what we previously used to consider logical. So, we have the right to expect that all our efforts have approximately the same value. That all factors with equal force affect the outcome of an event. That every day has the same importance for us as everyone else. That all acquaintances have the same value. That all correspondence should be treated with due attention. That all possibilities have the same value, no matter which one seems most preferable to us.Pareto rule 80 20Rule Pareto helps sober and pragmaticlook at what happens to us in the world around us. Having identified and discarded extra ballast, we will not only get more free time, but we will be able to concentrate on what is really important for us, and thus to achieve our goals faster.

Related news

  • Presentation: vitamins and nutrients in human life
  • How candles are used in magic
  • Norm of air humidity for the room
  • Litsedey, theater: history, repertoire, artists, reviews
  • The Sangar Strait (Tsugaru) between the Japanese islands of Honshu and Hokkaido. The railway tunnel Seikan
  • The Pareto Rule: what is it and how to apply this law in practice The Pareto Rule: what is it and how to apply this law in practice The Pareto Rule: what is it and how to apply this law in practice The Pareto Rule: what is it and how to apply this law in practice The Pareto Rule: what is it and how to apply this law in practice The Pareto Rule: what is it and how to apply this law in practice The Pareto Rule: what is it and how to apply this law in practice