Negative pull-ups are a complicated exercise option
Pulling in our time is enjoying greatpopularity among professionals and sports fans. Now there are a lot of kinds of this exercise. So, professionals in their training quite often use a complicated option - a negative pull-up. This kind of normal pull-up develops muscles well.
What is necessary for negative pulling
The exercise, undoubtedly, iseffective. Due to its implementation, a man develops back muscles and hands. After all, it is not just in the sports programs of bodybuilders and professional athletes.
It should be borne in mind that with time the muscles begin toget used to the load, and their growth slows down. In such cases, experienced athletes begin to complicate the exercise. Negative pull-up is just a more difficult option than the classic one. For its implementation, it is necessary to have already developed muscles.
Feature of this kind
The process of performing a classical pull-up can be divided into two phases:
- Lifting the body to the crossbar due to the strength of the hands.
- Lowering the body to its original position.
With negative pull-up, the emphasis is onthe second phase of the exercise. Namely, at the moment when the athlete returns back to the vise on extended arms. During the performance of a negative pull-up, the athlete must try to lower the hull as slowly as possible. Due to this, the muscles will get a lot of work. With the systematic implementation of this exercise, its classical version will be given much easier.
When performing a negative pull-up, the same muscles work as in the classical exercise of this exercise. When choosing a grip you need to proceed from what muscles you need to pump.
If you perform a negative pull on the horizontal barnarrow grip, then the chest and biceps are heavily loaded. When the back grip is well pumped biceps, with the parallel - the lower part of the widest muscles. However, it should be remembered that during the exercise, the load on the bicep will in any case be increased. If you regularly perform it, it is recommended to change the grip for better effect.
Technique of doing the exercise
The technique of performing a negative pull-up is veryis simple. The main thing - after pulling to the starting position to return as slowly as possible. You need to feel the muscles that are most involved in the moment of slow descent. Some athletes perform lifting with the help of a jump, so that all forces leave only at the moment of lowering to the starting position.
The benefits of negative pull-ups will be greater when performing the following tips:
- Understand the purpose of training. The athlete must initially decide which muscles he plans to load. Depending on this, the width and direction of the grip is selected.
- Professional athletes, whose muscles are already used togreater physical stress, often further complicate the exercise. For example, pulling can be performed on one hand or use additional weights.
- Alternatively, you can climb on two hands, andLowering is done on one hand. It should be borne in mind that the muscles become accustomed to the load over time. Therefore, you do not need to include pull-ups in each workout, or at least eventually start complicating this exercise.
Negative pull-up is intended forincreasing the load on the necessary muscles. There are many methods that will make your workout the most effective. The main thing when performing any exercise is to observe the correct technique.