LED grid - modern decoration and safe lighting
LED grid is a luminous garland,which is woven into a network. In its nodes are built-in miniature LEDs. With its bright and juicy lighting, the LED grid attracts attention and decorates the interior of the room or is used outdoors.
Types of garlands and nets
The light grid is gorgeous on the window or in the shop window. Glittering, it covers the entire opening.
- A light thread makes out Christmas trees, mirrors, picture frames.
- The light-dynamic network creates the illusion of salute.
- Clip light is for lighting trees.
- "Fringe" of LEDs.
- "Duralight" allows you to create shapes and inscriptions.
The nets for the house and the street differ by the insulation material, in which the LEDs are embedded. The basis can be:
At t to -50 ° C rubber and silicone work well and reliably. PVC can withstand temperatures as low as -20 ° C.
LED grid creates a spectacular impression of light rain. LEDs are located in places of interlacing of wires. The color solution can be different:
The dimensions of the grid are very important, since it must completely cover the entire surface. LED grid is used for decorating the most diverse objects in public premises:
- Street facades of buildings.
- Halls of shopping centers, restaurants, hotels.
- They turn around the columns.
- They are stretched between the supports.
- They create temporary "roofs" or "sheds".
Advantages of grids
- Lightness, flexibility. They allow you to attach them over the curtains.
- Durability. The service life is from 30 to 50 thousand hours.
- Low energy intensity, which allows not to have large expenditures for additional lighting.
Several modes allow you to set upgrid so that it flashes quickly, and then gradually fades and flashes again. That is, there is the possibility of constant glow (fixing), flicker (chasing) or combined mode.
What can I place at home on the window
A grid of LEDs on the window is a perfect New Year's or any other holiday gift for your own apartment or for friends.
The LED grid on the window can be black ortransparent wire and up to seven turn-on programs. Standard dimensions are usually a square: 1.5 x 1.5 meters. It accommodates up to 280 LED flashlights.
Garland - LED grid, whichthrow on trees or bushes. It is flexible and easily accepts any shape of the base on which it is placed. Magnificently look like blue, and ordinary spruce, which has a backlight. They and without toys only with a garland create an unusually festive mood. The blue spruce, decorated with a cold blue glow, looks truly royal. A simple tree through garland acquires an inexplicable nobility.
A well-groomed lawn with its green grass with a grid laid over it with overflows of lights and all shades of green will be remembered for a long time.
The arbor in the garden or park with a net laid on it will invite you to visit it and sit comfortably in it.
Garland in the room will help create a sagging ceiling - the starry sky above the usual everyday interior.
Assortment of garlands
- Light rain "Bakhrom". This flexible black or white wirelength of two meters, from which the threads of different length - from 20 to 60 cm, are used both indoors and outdoors. Color is possible red, blue, yellow, green, white. Light rains can consistently connect up to twenty pieces at a time and decorate, for example, the roofs of houses with white frost in snowless winters.
- "Melting icicles"- this is also a long wire, from which the icicles of different size, white or blue glow hang. They create the effect of melting. Drops of light seem to roll off them.
- "Snowflakes"Also located on the wire and hanging on different lengths. The effect of melting, as in icicles, they have.
- In addition, the following products are on sale:"Rainbow", "Light Curtain", "Waterfall"and many other color options.
LED grid "Screen" is intended asfor interior placement, and for the street. It can be flexible or, on the contrary, be a single solid panel, similar to a screen. These screens are designed for decorating scenes, placing street advertising.
LEDs in all types are increasingly included in our lives due to their durability, low power consumption and simply beauty.