How to register IP: step by step instructions
Who can become an individual entrepreneur
The formalization of the status of the IP in the appropriate instance allows to legitimize the right to conduct business activities. Moreover, a working person can open his own business. The exceptions are representatives of law enforcement agencies, as well as employees of municipal and state institutions. They are forbidden to combine business activities with their position.
In fairness it should be noted that not everyone is able to simultaneously run their own business and go to the main work. If you want to make a profit in the future, you should seriously deal with business, giving it a lot of time and effort.
To the number of persons who, by law, are deprived of the right to entrepreneurship, include:
- drug addicts and alcohol abusers;
- without permanent registration in the state.
Help or self design
Many people think that it is necessary to open the PI and to avoid oversights and delays in the deadline. It would be reasonable to find out in advance all the details about the procedure.
The easiest way is to seek help from legal advisers by asking their advice or even putting the burden of paperwork on the shoulders of professionals. But such services are decent. If the budget does not allow, you will have to handle it yourself. This will take a little longer, since no one has canceled bureaucratic red tape.
Documents are submitted to the tax inspectorate at the place of residence of the physical person. It should be very careful and responsible when filling out any paper, so as not to confuse anything and not to forget. Subsequent adjustments are fraught with additional financial waste and loss of time.
Stages of business registration
The sequence of actions for registering an IP is as follows:
- First of all, the application of the established form is filled in - P21001, in which the individual announces his desire to register as an IP. By all means it is necessary to indicate your contact details in it. It is important to determine the activities that are relevant for successful entrepreneurship. The corresponding types are investigated according to the OKVED classifier. The applicant during the registration indicates their codes. It is advisable to name several codes that correspond to the chosen direction of the business.
- The next step involves visiting a notary who will certify the application. You should have a passport with you.
- In any branch of Sberbank, the state duty is paid for the design procedure. The check (original) is proof of that.
- The application, check, copy of the passport and the passport itself shall be submitted to the tax office.
- If there is already an INN, the package of documents is completed with a certificate of its assignment — an original and a copy. If the TIN is missing, you will have to file an application for registration with the tax authorities.
If you have a TIN, you can try to immediately apply for the transition to the simplified tax system.Most often, the specified document is accepted together with other - basic documents for registration of IP -. However, according to the law, it should be submitted no later than 5 working days from the moment of confirmation of the status of the IP
How long is the registration process?
The registration procedure for a new entrepreneur is given 5 working days. But without delays usually does not do. Almost always, an additional two days are added to the legal deadline.
Documents that are issued to a new entrepreneur after registration:
- OGRNIP - certificate of state registration of individuals as IP;
- extract from the state register EGRIP;
- if an application for TIN was filed, must submit a certificate of tax registration.
If up to this point the application for the transition to the simplified taxation system has not been submitted, it should be submitted now in two copies: one of them is given to the tax authorities, the second, with the necessary marks and seal, remains with the entrepreneur.The application is ready to accept within 5 days from the date of registration of the IP
First steps after registration
After the registration procedure, the received documents are copied. Then you should contact the FIU at the place of residence about registration as a taxpayer. Registration with the pension fund is a mandatory step. Within 10 days from the date of application, a Notice on the registration of a physical person with an indication of the registration number must be received.
The entrepreneur opens a bank account, acquires a cash register. The acquisition of such is accompanied by registration in the tax. An important aspect - getting print SP.
Subsequently, the necessary contributions are made to various state bodies by the entrepreneur.
Along the way, you will have to learn to keep records and submit reports. An indispensable condition for business activity is timely payment of taxes.
He who dares to become the master of life and is ready for difficulties will surely achieve his goal!