How to get rid of lichen?
Lishaya is called dermatosis, which occurs whenthe presence of viruses or fungal infection. This is a common skin disease, which consists of several varieties and manifests itself in the violation of its pigmentation, itching and flaking.
Recommendations: how to get rid of lichen
First you need to determine the type of the disease.
Pink lichen (Zhibera). This skin disease is characterized by the appearance of pink spots, which in time can begin to peel off. Also, with the disease, there may be a slight itch. The development of the disease usually provokes a cold, hypothermia or a latent infection. Pink lichen often occurs in the autumn-spring period and is accompanied by fever, malaise and rashes. The disease lasts for 4-6 weeks.
How to get rid of pink lichen?
- It is important to know that pink lichen is oftenpasses without treatment. But, to get rid of pink lichen, patients should limit themselves to taking a light shower instead of a bath and not wearing clothes made of wool or synthetics.
- As an external treatment it is recommended to lubricate the affected skin areas with sea-buckthorn, mammoth, peach or dog-rose oil.
- It is useful to treat lichen with a solution of romazulan, chlorophyllipt, sanguirithrin.
- During treatment it is recommended to drink infusion, decoction or syrup of licorice root, which can be purchased at the pharmacy already ready.
- An affordable medicine for pink lichen is decoction of buckwheat, which should be rubbed into the skin.
- Also, the affected skin can be lubricated with apple cider vinegar five times a day.
Shingles. It is an infectious disease caused by the varicella-zoster virus. In herpes zoster, in addition to the skin, the nervous system is also affected. Such deprivation often occurs in those who have had chicken pox as a child. The risk group for the formation of shingles is older people with weakened immunity. Tinea is considered contagious and is accompanied by burning pain, fever, weakness and, subsequently, the appearance of a rash. The rash gradually turns into reddish and pink edematous spots, which then become bubbles filled with transparent contents. Vesicles usually dry up quickly and crusts form, which eventually disappear, leaving a little pigmentation.
How to get rid of shingles?
- Treatment is best to begin as early as possible. Thus, it is possible to avoid the development of neuralgia.
- Antiviral drugs should be taken. The main drugs for the treatment of this disease are famvir and valtrex.
- Be sure to lubricate herpetic eruptions with antiviral creams and ointments. Apparently crusts are better to cauterize with greens or fucorcin.
- To get rid of shingles canapproach and folk methods. It will remove the itching, ointment from soda and salt - mix their equal parts with a small amount of water until the formation of gruel and apply three times a day to the affected areas. It should be repeated within five days.
- It is recommended to take the inside of the tincture of calendulaor make compresses out of it. To do this, mix the flowers of marigold with the flowers of the meadow, filling them with vodka. Insist should be within two weeks. Drink recommended for a spoon diluted with water infusion three times a day. And do not forget to make compresses on the rashes.
We hope that having got acquainted with ways how to get rid of depriving, your skin will again become clean, beautiful and healthy.