How to do the right pedicure at home: steps and recommendations
In order to learn how to do the correct pedicure at home, you need to study this process in stages. To begin with, all necessary tools and tools should be prepared.
Tools and means for a pedicure
To begin to study the question of how to do the correct pedicure at home, you need to prepare the following:
- A bath for soaking the feet (any suitable container for this).
- Remedy for the bath (shower gel, bath foam or SPA remedy).
- Scrub (it is better to use a product designed specifically for the feet, but if it is not, you can apply a body scrub).
- Cream for the cuticle (for its softening and easy removal).
- Foot cream (to keep the skin soft and soft).
- Cuticle oil (for its moisturizing and for flexibility, nail strength).
- Pumice stone (for cleaning of corns and heels).
- Manicure scissors (can be replaced with nail clippers).
- Orange wand (to remove the cuticle, it should not be very sharp).
- Scissors for the cuticle (they have very thin, comfortable tips).
- Nail file (for shaping).
- Polishing for nails (for cleansing nails and giving them shine).
- Liquid for removing varnish (for removing old coating).
- Firming nail polish.
- Base (decorative varnish).
Preparing the legs for a pedicure
Before doing the right pedicure in the homeyou need to prepare the legs for this process. First, remove the old varnish from the nails, then apply a special cream on the cuticle. Then proceed to water procedures.
In warm water is added prepared in advancemeans. Her legs fall into it. As you cool down, you need to warm up the water, adding hot water. After 10-15 minutes one leg needs to be removed from the bath and dryed dry, the second remains in the water.
Scissors or nippers cut the nailA straight line to get a square shape. Then the edge is filed. With the help of an orange stick, dry skin is removed from under the nails. At the next stage, a beautiful pedicure at home involves caring for the cuticle. She moves away with an orange stick and is removed with special scissors. Then the nail plates are polished.
Further studying the question of how to do it correctlypedicure at home, you need to remember that the next step is taking care of your feet. With the help of pumice removes the puffiness, the horny skin and calluses, then the scrub is applied, which must be rubbed very well.
Now comes the second leg, with the same manipulations. At the end of the procedure for preparing the feet, they need to be applied with a cream, but without touching the nail plates.
Application of varnish
At the final stage of the pedicure in the homeconditions (the photo of some of the previous steps are given in the article) implies the application of oil on the cuticle and the nail plate. Now it's time to apply the base, then directly the decorative varnish itself (in two layers, each of which must be dried) and the fixer.
This completes the pedicure. Usually this process takes no more than 40 minutes. Do it once a week, nail polish should be applied no more often than a couple of times in 7 days.