How to cook green borsch with sorrel
Summer is the time of light soups with greens and vegetables. But if in your refrigerator there are frozen herbs, for example, sorrel and spinach, then you can not only cook a delicious and healthy green borscht in the summer. The recipe for the photo you can study in this article. The dish can be cooked with meat as well as lean.
Green borsch with sorrel: the first recipe
You will need:
- a liter of meat broth (it is better to take beef, it will add extra flavor to the soup);
- boiled beef;
- a pair of bunches of fresh sorrel (you can use frozen);
- sunflower oil for frying;
- several medium-sized potatoes;
- eggs depending on the number of portions: one plate can be put as half of the boiled egg, and the whole;
- a small onion head;
- greens - a bunch of dill and parsley;
How to cook a green borsch
If you want to cook lean soup, thenExclude meat and broth from the recipe. Otherwise, boil the beef. Broth the broth. Let the meat cool and divide into pieces. Peel the carrots and onions. Chop onion, carrot rub with a small grater. Vegetables rescue in oil. Wash the sorrel, parsley and dill. Debate. Grind them with a knife. Eggs boil. Peel potatoes and cut into small cubes. Boil broth and throw potatoes into it. Once it is cooked, add to it a roast of onions and carrots. Throw in the prepared pieces of meat, then cut the greens and sorrel. Bring the soup to a boil, salt to taste. Green borsch with sorrel, serve with the egg, which must be cut into halves and put in a bowl. You can season the soup with sour cream.
Green borsch with sorrel: the second recipe
Ingredients required for cooking:
- beef broth - 3 liters;
- several medium potato tubers;
- round or long-grain rice - one-third of the glass;
- several eggs;
- medium-sized carrots;
- onion head of medium size;
- a beam of sorrel;
- greens for several stalks of dill and parsley, green onions;
- sour cream;
- sunflower oil for frying.
Vegetables clean, chop the onion with a knife,grate the carrots on a grater. Fry them in oil. Eggs boil. Wash greens and cut. Potatoes cut into strips or small cubes. Wash the rice. Boil broth, put rice and potatoes into it. Cook them until ready. After this, put in the soup green onions, chopped eggs, fried onions and carrots and half a glass of sour cream. Last in the soup, send sorrel, parsley and dill. You can take soup from the fire. Salt to taste, give him a little brew and serve to the table.
Green borsch with sorrel in the multivark
- meat (pork, beef) - 300 grams;
- a few medium-sized potatoes;
- one small carrot;
- 2 ripe medium-sized tomatoes;
- the head of onions;
- sour cream - 50-70 grams;
- greens - parsley, dill, sorrel;
- to taste salt and pepper.
Set the device to Baking mode to 25minutes. Pour in the oil. Fry in it carrots with onions. Pork (or beef) cut into small portioned pieces. Put to the vegetables. Peel potatoes, cut into cubes. Add to the meat and pour water. Now select the "Quenching" program. Time is one hour. Fans of red borsch with sorrel can add tomatoes. But only after the potatoes are cooked. Rinse the sorrel, finely chop. 10 minutes before the end, put it to the rest of the products. Once the soup is ready, pour it into plates and put a cut egg into each. Top with sour cream.