How to choose a sofa: recommendations of specialists
Sofa - that piece of furniture, without whichmodern man simply can not do without. It performs several functions at once: it serves to decorate the interior, provides households and guests with comfortable conditions for rest, is used as an extra bed. Today on sale you can find many types and models of sofas. They differ from each other in form, size, quality and cost. In this regard, Russian buyers would like to know how to choose a sofa correctly. What to look for? We suggest that you familiarize yourself with the recommendations that specialists give on this matter.
Variety of species
Before answering the question of how to choose a sofa, let's consider the main types of this piece of furniture:
1. "Eurobook". This model of the sofa is very popular among Russian and European consumers. And it's not so much in its affordable price, as in a convenient (folding) mechanism. In the daytime, you can sit on this couch reading a book or watching TV programs. And with the onset of darkness, his design turns into a full sleeper.
2. The Book. The sofa of this type also has a folding mechanism, but the principles of its operation differ from the previous version. To get a berth you just need to lift the seat and pull it a little.
3. Soft corner. Most often it is a corner sofa, which includes several modules. Such a piece of furniture is good in that it can provide several beds at once. Now consider the recommendations of specialists on how to choose a sofa of a certain kind. We hope that such information will help you to finally decide on the purchase.
How to choose a corner sofa?
It is necessary to take into account the fact that not all angularmodels are equipped with a transformation mechanism. But if you are interested in this, then we can recommend the following options: "French clamshell", "dolphin" and rollout sofa. Each of the listed models has its minuses and pluses.
Angular sofas have a lot of advantages overcompared with other models. First, they create a cozy and comfortable environment. Secondly, you can rationally use the available space. Thirdly, their design easily moves apart, turning into a spacious double bed. On sale there are corner sofas, made in such styles as hi-tech, modern, classic and so on.
How to choose a sofa bed?
Do you have a small apartment? You can not afford bulky furniture? Then you are perfect sofa bed. It is practical and functional. But how to choose a sofa for this model?
Pay attention to the following points:
- The state of the mechanism. The sofa should be folded / folded, without requiring any special effort from you. The most reliable is the withdrawable mechanism (the "telescope").
- The presence of a linen drawer.
- The condition of the orthopedic mattress (if included).
- Materials of manufacture. It is important that for the manufacture of sofa beds used reliable and environmentally friendly materials that have antibacterial properties.