How should I study?
The question of how to study in order to have a good academic record, did not lose relevance at all times. Each child is individual - one study is given easily, the other has daily problems.
How to learn well
All schoolchildren can be divided into three categories:
- "Luckies" are boys and girls who study easily, without any visible effort. The maximum amount of knowledge these students receive without difficulty.
- Children who get good results with regular and scrupulous learning of the educational material. These students know that without hard work they are unlikely to achieve anything in life.
- Students who do not make visible efforts and do notdiffering in their desire for knowledge. At heart, these children also like to study well, but in most cases they supplement a cohort of "troechnics" or "twins".
In whatever category the student is placed, heit does not matter what kind of opinion is formed about it by others. To accept the fate of the eternal laggard, only a few agree, the bulk of the children would like to study well. But what to do for this?
How to learn correctly
The more the student has planned, themore he will have time to do. Why is that? The reason is unconsciousness. Returning from school, the child understands that there are still a whole half a day ahead, and he, of course, will have time to do everything. The result is predictable: aimlessly spent time and homework not done. How to correct the situation? We offer a number of simple rules, they will be needed by all who wish to improve their academic performance in school.
- Say goodbye to laziness - this is an indispensable condition for good, quality teaching.
- Plan your day. Make a note of a circle. Remember: the change of activities has a beneficial effect on mental abilities.
- Homework must be completedunconditionally. Even if you remember well everything that the teacher told in class, read the material at home. Remember about oral assignments. On how much you understand the topic, the application of the knowledge gained depends on practice. First of all, this refers to the exact sciences. Rules always learn by heart.
- When you start your homework, go from complex to simple. Begin with the most complex subject, because the "fresh" head is better able to cope with the difficult stuff.
- Did not they ask anything tomorrow? This is not a reason for idleness - half an hour to repeat the material you travel will not be burdensome.
- Remember about physical activities - this is an ideal support for good performance.
It is very important to establish good relations with the teacher. In order for the learning process to bring satisfaction, be interested in the subject. The teacher will note and appreciate it.