Henna for the eyebrows. Coloring eyebrows with henna: reviews
It's nice to be beautiful! A well-groomed appearance improves not only the mood, but also the well-being. That's why every woman's schedule should have several minutes for little tricks like applying a cream to your face, massage your hands, use your favorite perfume. But what to do, when you want to sleep in the morning for half an hour longer, but you have to get out from under a warm blanket to apply makeup? In solving this problem, the coloring of eyebrows with henna will help.
Pros and cons of henna staining
A similar procedure came to us from India andNorth Africa. It allows you to get different shades of eyebrows: light brown, gray, light brown, brown, dark chestnut and even black. Biotatuage of eyebrows with henna usually lasts about three weeks. The duration of the effect depends on the characteristics of the skin, the accuracy of care, the dyes used and the staining skills. Usually the effect of the salon procedure lasts longer than in the case of home staining. Gradually henna is erased from the skin, and then from the hairs. Correct and careful care will help to save the color saturation to 5 weeks.
Henna for eyebrows is completely safe forpregnant and lactating mothers, for whom most of such radical procedures are contraindicated, but you always want to look attractive. Also henna will rescue owners of rare eyebrows, visually giving them a density. And what is especially pleasing is the process of staining is absolutely painless! Also pleasant is the fact that significantly reduces the time for daily make-up, and you can soak up in bed a little longer.
Of course, if the skin is injured, it is better to wait until it is fully restored. Also, henna for eyebrows is not suitable for skin with scars.
In many beauty salons now offerservices for the coloring of eyebrows with various substances of both vegetable and chemical origin. Many masters perform this procedure in their own special technologies: they use a different dye composition or apply it in a certain way. So, for example, brunettes completely draw the shape of the eyebrows, but only blond hair color.
Of course, the procedure held in the salon has its advantages:
- the master will perform coloring more qualitatively than a person who does not have the proper experience in this matter;
- in the salon pick the right eyebrow shape, suitable for the face contour and apply henna with the desired pattern;
- Salon biotatuazh keeps longer.
The master will not only perform the coloring of the eyebrows with henna, but will also correct the eyebrows, apply the pattern, perform the correction if necessary, and give effective advice on care.
What you need to remember when painting at home
Henna for the eyebrow gives a fairly stable result, especially if you take into account when staining a few simple rules:
1. In no case can you dye your eyebrows with the means designed to change the color of your hair! This paint is too badly washed off the skin, it is almost impossible to calculate the necessary proportions and the time of dyeing. Plus, you can get a serious face burn, eye irritation. Do not take chances! It is better to use special dyes. Henna Brow Henna is ideal.
2. As for the choice of color, it is better for brunettes to choose a paint for a couple of tones lighter than their hair color, brown-haired women can easily choose an identical shade, and blondes will approach a tone slightly darker than natural. Redhead is better to mix several options to get the right color.
3. As a rule, henna does not cause any allergic reaction, but it is better to be safe and put it on a small patch of skin on your wrist, wait for about 10 minutes, and then rinse with water. If the irritation does not appear - you can safely proceed to the process itself.
Coloring the eyebrows with henna at home requires certain tools. And you need to take care beforehand that everything is at hand. You will need:
- A small ceramic or porcelain vase. You can also use a regular glass glass. Dilute paint in metal dishes is prohibited.
- Special plastic rod with a corrugated tip for dyeing eyebrows. At the worst, you can take an ordinary toothpick or a brush from an old mascara.
- Polyethylene gloves to protect the skin of hands from unpleasant stains.
- If the artistic ability is completely absent, it is better to apply around the eyebrows fat cream or petroleum jelly, so as not to color excess.
- A little lemon juice.
- Paper towel.
Beauty salon at home
To achieve a qualitative result withpaint, you need to follow the basic stages of the procedure. First, wear gloves so that your hands do not stain. Having decided with the contour of the eyebrows, we apply Vaseline or cream on it, so as not to color the excess. A paper towel (or an old cloth napkin) is put on the chest so that clothes do not get dirty.
Next, you need to pour henna into the bowl and addlemon juice, while all the mixing, until you get a mixture of the consistency of very thick sour cream. Further, the contents of the violets are covered with a film (saucer, lid) and left for a couple of hours.
After that henna for the eyebrows is completely ready foruse. A small amount of substance is applied to the brush, after which the eyebrow is dyed lightly, starting from the inside, gradually moving to the outside. After that, the painted area should be combed with a fine eyebrow brush to evenly distribute the composition of henna.
After that, the painted areas can be superimposedfoil to keep the heat and wait for 40 to 90 minutes (the time is selected individually depending on the reaction). Wash off the composition is most comfortable with cotton-wool discs soaked in cool water. If necessary, the staining procedure can be repeated.
Henna Eyebrow Brow Henna
It is, perhaps, one of the mostpopular preparations for dyeing eyebrows both in the salon and at home. The manufacturer claims that their product is ultra-resistant and keeps on hairs up to several weeks, and on the skin - a couple of days. This henna for eyebrows will suit also in case of the exhausted and lost form of hairs. It is available in tubes, in three shades: moderately brown, cold coffee and a rich gray-brown. Therefore, girls with any hair color can choose the right option. This henna is more suitable for beauty salons, because it is sold in a set, and it can be enough for 250 procedures. However, you can negotiate with your girlfriends and share the cost of a set for three. In any case, well-groomed eyebrows will make you more attractive and spectacular.