Detailed scheme of water supply of a private house with a hydroaccumulator
Living in a country house will be comfortableOnly if it has a reliable water supply system. You can arrange it in many ways. Most often in cottages and private houses, well water pipelines with a pump and accumulator are used. About how such systems are assembled, and we will talk further in the article.
First of all, it is necessary to draw up drawings of the future water supply. Performing the design, you need to decide:
- With water supply. It can be a well or a well.
- The type of equipment for the system. The scheme of water supply of a private house with a hydroaccumulator necessarily includes a pump, and sometimes a gas column. Also it will be necessary to select suitable pipes for the diameter.
Arrange the flow of water into the house from a conventional well -in many cases the easiest way. In this case, most likely, you do not need to attract specialists and order expensive equipment. The depth of the well does not usually exceed 10-15 meters. And therefore you can dig it yourself. The disadvantage of this source is only one - the water in it during floods or heavy rains may not be too clean.
It's even easier to drill in the courtyard of the house or in the gardensand well. Earthwork in this case will have to be performed much less than when building a well. Depth of wells of this type can be 10-45 meters, but usually does not exceed 15. However, such a source of water supply has a rather serious drawback - not too long service life. Use a well "on the sand" will be no more than eight years.
The most expensive and at the same time the most reliableThe source of water is an artesian well. Its service life is practically unlimited. The water in the artesian wells is very clean, because it lies deep in the limestone layer. In addition, these sources have one more important advantage. Water from an artesian well enters the surface independently - under pressure. Therefore, in some cases, heating and water supply to a private house can be arranged even without using a pump.
The supply of water to the house from a well or wellis produced on a plastic or polypropylene pipe, laid from a well or well, usually in the basement of the house. To get a highway into the building, make a hole in the foundation. It must be carefully insulated. Otherwise, in winter the water will freeze. For insulation use a piece of mineral wool, inserted into the nipple.
Lay the trunk in a trench not less than70 cm. At the bottom of the last, first sand is poured. Then the pipe itself is laid. Trench digging at a small angle. This will prevent water from stagnating in the pipe.
Scheme of water supply for a private house withaccumulator this element includes necessarily. The pump is usually installed in the basement of the house. When selecting it, the first thing to pay attention to is the height of the water column. Calculate the required is very simple. To do this, add 30 points to the depth of the well or well. The height at which the pump can raise water is indicated in the technical data sheet attached to it. For example, if a well or well has a depth of 15 m, the amount of water required will be 15 +30 = 45 meters.
Also, when choosing a pump, it is necessary to take into account thisparameter, as its performance. In order to find out what equipment is best for the system, it is necessary to add the water consumption of all consumers: shells, showers, baths, a drain tank, etc. A pump in a system with a well can be used, including a submersible pump.
Need to use a hydraulic accumulator
Only with the use of an expansion vessel canreliable autonomous water supply of a private home. The scheme, which includes a hydraulic accumulator, has a lot of advantages. The expansion tank in the water supply system performs several functions:
- relieves excess pressure;
- accumulates water;
- allows to exclude too frequent starts of the pump, which considerably prolongs the service life of the pump;
- mitigates water hammering inside the system;
- provides working water pressure in the mains with the pump off.
How to choose the right accumulator
The optimal option for heating systems of one-two-story, not too large houses is an expansion tank of 24 liters. For the cottage the volume will have to be calculated separately.
Pump in domestic systems is not recommendedinclude more often than once a minute. For large-scale houses, models with a capacity of about 30 l / min are usually used. The accumulator is only half filled. Therefore, to ensure an uninterrupted supply of water, its capacity in this case should be about 80-90 liters.
Piping inside the house
The installation of water supply of a private house with the assembly of highways and connection of consumers is coming to an end. Two pipe layouts can be used inside the building:
- Ordinary tee. The merits of this method can be attributed primarily to the ease of installation. In this case, the pipe is held around the perimeter of the house. To it with the help of tees all the necessary consumers join. The disadvantage of such a system is an uneven head. In the cranes closest to the hydraulic accumulator it will be much larger than in the far ones.
- Collector. It is more difficult to mount such a system. However, in this case, the pressure in all points of the house will be the same. When using such a wiring diagram, a common collector is installed in the building, and pipes from each consumer are started from it.
In the modern market there are severalvarieties of equipment intended for installation in a hot water supply house. Heaters can work from electricity or from gas. The first is easier to install, but their operation costs more. Gas models are not cheap, but they are also considered more economical. Sometimes the heating of water in a private house is made using a dual-circuit boiler.
Installation of pump and accumulator
So, what is the scheme of water supplya private house with a hydroaccumulator, we found out. Now let's see how the assembly itself is made correctly. Begin the installation of a private water supply system from the installation of a pump and a hydraulic accumulator:
- To draw water into the mine of the source (about 2/3 of its depth), the pipe descends.
- On the excavated ditch, a 10-15 cm diameter pipe is connected to the well or well. All parts are connected by means of fittings and tees.
- On the other hand, a pump of the required power is connected to the pipe.
- Under it is installed the accumulator. A manometer and a pressure switch are attached to the expansion tank connections. When the pump is running, the head in the accumulator will increase. As soon as the pressure reaches the set point, the relay will shut off the discharge. When using water by the residents of the house, the pressure will again drop. The relay will then turn on the pump again. Some varieties of accumulators are installed in the attic or the second floor. In such models, the float is responsible for turning on / off the pump.
Routing of highways
Next, let's look at what it representsa scheme of water supply for a private house. In suburban low-rise buildings, as in urban apartments, the system is usually assembled using inexpensive and at the same time reliable polypropylene pipes. The wiring is carried out in several stages:
- To the tee, installed immediately behind the accumulator, two pipes are connected (by means of a tee). One in the future will supply water for household needs.
- The second highway is connected to the collector.
- The pipes are posted to each customer.
The scheme of hot water supply of a private house includes another highway. It is diverted from the second pipe and is passed through a column or boiler.
Rules for connecting consumers
Plumbing fixtures should beThe bathroom in such a way as to enjoy them was comfortable. The minimum distance between the sink and the toilet is 20 cm. There must be at least 70 cm of free space in front of the bathroom and washing machine. The toilet is installed in the immediate vicinity of the sewer riser. The further it is located, the greater the probability of clogging. Water supply and sewerage of a private house, subject to these rules, will turn out to be reliable and convenient to use.
It should also be taken into account that, according to the SNiP regulations, it is not allowed to have a bathroom and toilet above the kitchen or living quarters of the lower floor.
The final stage
Scheme of water supply for a private house withaccumulator includes many elements. After all of them are connected, be sure to check the equipment. To do this, turn on the pump. Then a visual inspection of the system is carried out. If leakage is detected or any other problems occur, corrective work is carried out. In the required order, the working capacity of the accumulator relay is also checked.
Used water in private homes is usuallybe assigned to a septic tank. A vertical riser is installed on all floors. To it plank beds are connected, and already to them, through siphons - sinks and a bath. The street trunk connecting the riser to the septic tank is laid at a depth of 70 cm (to prevent freezing of sewage) at an angle. When assembling it, you should try to make as few knees as possible. Otherwise, the sewerage will often be clogged. For safety, it is possible to pass an electric heating cable along the external highway.
Water supply and drainage of a private house -systems are not constructively constructive and can be arranged by themselves. But they will be reliable, convenient and durable only if all the required technologies are strictly observed. If the owners of the house are not sure of their abilities, of course, they will be best served by specialists.