10 chicken fillet recipes
This first dish will surprise your guests and acquaintances - it is not only tasty, but also useful, since lentils are a good source of vitamins, and chicken meat is an excellent choice for a diet.
You will need:
- red lentils - 200 g;
- chicken breasts - 0.6 kg,
- 3 potato tubers;
- carrots - 1 pc .;
- tomato - 2 pcs .;
- bulb onions, greens to taste;
- 2 tbsp. spoons of butter
- bay leaf;
- a little paprika and black pepper;
- 2 garlic cloves;
- 1 liter of water.
Wash lentils and soak for at least 2 hours before cooking. Meanwhile, wash the chicken meat, cut it into small pieces. Peel potatoes, onions and carrots. Potato tubers should be cut into cubes with an edge of 1 cm, finely chop the onion, and grate the carrot on a coarse grater. Blanch tomatoes and also cut into cubes, chop greens and chives.
Then you need to cook a slow cooker, pouring oil into it. Put the meat with onions and carrots, set the mode "Baking" and cook for 15 minutes.
Separately, we boil water and switch the device to the “Quenching” mode, a timer for 55 minutes.Potatoes cubes, lentils, salt, spices and bay leaf are added to the dish. Cover with a lid.
After 40 minutes put the greens with garlic. Served hot.
Fresh cucumber soup
Light chicken soup will delight in the heat.
- ½ chicken breast;
- medium size fresh cucumbers - 8 pcs .;
- flour - 1 tsp;
- egg yolk - 2 pcs .;
- 450 g of cream;
- pepper, salt, a little butter.
- Wash chicken meat and put it in the cooking program. Thawed fillets will cook for at least half an hour. Then you need to get the chicken, and pour most of the broth into another container.
- Wash cucumbers, peel and cut into cups. Melted butter (1 tsp) together with cucumbers add a slow cooker to the bowl, turn on the mode “Quenching” and cook until they are soft.
- In the flour, add another spoonful of butter and dilute with broth, pour the mixture into cucumbers. Put the program "Quenching" or "Cooking", bring to a boil three times, then turn off and allow another 15 minutes to reach.
- We take out a blender, grind the soup into a puree, add warm chicken broth and turn on the Cooking mode for another 15-20 minutes.At this time, you can chop chicken meat, which after cooking is added to the soup, salt and pepper. Sprinkle with greens on top.
Cheese croutons or crackers are good for chicken soup with cucumbers.
Thai fried rice
Today you can try Thai cuisine and master the classic fried rice with chicken, in Thailand known as “Khao Pad Gai”.
The recipe for 2 people includes the following products:
For decoration and at the same time as an accompaniment to the dish, you can submit a slice of pineapple, tomato or cucumber.
At the first stage, you need to cook rice - usually in a multicooker there is a special function for this. This can be done the day before cooking, or use the cooking time to cook the remaining ingredients. It includes cutting into small pieces of chicken fillet, as well as all vegetables - tomatoes, green onions, onions and garlic should be finely chopped into strips.
At the second stage, add a little oil to the boiler and in the “Frying” mode we bring the onion with garlic to a light golden-brown color.
Then put the chicken fillet and fry for about five minutes. Now cooked brown rice fall asleep in a bowl and mix intensively.
Finally, add tomatoes, green onions and cashews, season with a pinch of sugar, soy and fish sauce.
After a few minutes of good mixing, the dish is ready and can be served. For decoration and as a fresh side dish, as already mentioned at the beginning, lay out a few slices of pineapple, tomatoes or cucumbers on plates.
Chicken in batter
Surprisingly, in a slow cooker, you can make delicious chops from chicken meat.
First make the filling. From a mixture of butter and greens we roll the sausage, wrap it in a film and put it in the freezer compartment.
Cut chicken fillets across the fibers into small strips two centimeters wide.We spread on dostochka, cover with foil and repel, add spices.
Cooking batter, mixing eggs with sour cream. Pour the flour, add some salt.
We take out of the freezer and cut the stuffing so that it can be wrapped in chops. Actually, we wrap.
Now it remains only to heat up the vegetable oil in the "baking" mode in the multicooker and, dipping the fillet in the batter, fry for 10-15 minutes under the closed lid. Do not forget to follow and turn. Serve with vegetables, rice porridge or boiled potatoes.
Plov with fresh vegetables, corn and peas
For this truly masculine dish you will need the following components:
- chicken fillet - 0.4 kg;
- rice - 0.3 kg;
- onion medium size - 1 pc .;
- 1 medium carrot;
- 1 Bulgarian pepper;
- garlic - 3 cloves;
- corn (canned) - 100 g;
- peas (also canned) - 100 g;
- vegetable (sunflower or olive) oil - 60 g;
- You can take to the pilaf: turmeric, ground black pepper, cilantro or another spice to taste;
- 2 tsp. salts;
- water - 200-250 ml.
- Wash rice.
- Wash chicken meat, cut into cubes or into medium pieces.
- Remove the husks from the onions and finely chop them, put the “Frying” program in the multicooker for 30 minutes, pour the oil (1 tbsp) and fry the onions for 3 minutes.Or do the same in the pan.
- Peel the carrot, cut into cubes with Bulgarian pepper, put on the onion, add more oil and fry for 7 minutes. Divide the cloves of garlic into quarters and add to the pan 2 minutes before the chicken.
- To the vegetables we throw in meat and seasonings, fry until the end of the program, a couple of times mixed.
- Pour rice, pour water 2 cm above the contents of the bowl. Fry in a frying pan, and in a slow cooker put on the "Pilaf" or "Krupa", the cooking time - 40 minutes.
- After 35 minutes, corn and peas are added.
When everything is ready, stir the pilaf and leave to stand for a while.
And even in a slow cooker, such chops from chicken meat are golden and juicy.As a side dish, macaroni, vegetables and cereals will suit it.
For 2 servings you will need:
- 400 g chicken fillet;
- 100 g of hard cheese;
- 2 medium sized eggs;
- 2 potatoes (also medium);
- your favorite seasoning;
- salt, vegetable oil.
To make chops, we need food film and a kitchen hammer. We wrap the chicken fillet pieces in a film and on both sides we beat them to a thickness of about 1 cm.After that, cut into portions, salt to taste.
You can make such preparations in advance and put them in the freezer - then, in case of chicken breast in a potato coat, it will be much faster and easier to cook.
While the chops are waiting in the wings, we are preparing a potato fur coat. Potatoes need to be washed, peeled and grated coarsely, then squeezed, to leave the juice. Cheese is also rubbed and mixed with potatoes. After that add eggs and spices, salt and mix. In this mixture, you can add 2 tablespoons of flour and mayonnaise, so that it was a little thinner.
In the bowl multicooker pour vegetable oil - a few tablespoons. Turn on the "Baking" mode, the timer for 45 minutes and leave the oil to warm up. If you have made the batter thick, without mayonnaise and flour, then put on the chops of chicken fillet about one tablespoon of the mixture. If the mixture is liquid - roll the chicken pieces on both sides.
Frying chops in a slow cooker should be 10 minutes down with the fur coat, not covering. After that, gently turn, close the lid and leave to bake for another 20 minutes. After that we open the lid, turn the fillet over one last time and finish the remaining time on the timer without the lid.
The chops are juicy, tender and tasty, because the cheese envelops the chicken completely, and it is cooked in its own juice. This dish is quite satisfying, it is eaten both hot and cold. Serve without a side dish, or you can make a substrate of vegetables - steam broccoli. Just pour the vegetables on the wire rack and stew the baking mode for 10 minutes, then salt and serve.
Thus, in a slow cooker, you can tasty cook not only chicken, but also pork, and make a fur coat from onions and carrots.
Pasta with chicken breasts and tomatoes
Tasty and a minimum of products.
- a pack of pasta 0.5 kg;
- chicken fillet - 0.4 kg;
- Tomato - 1 pc.
- Onion - 1 pc.
- salt, spices, a little sunflower oil.
Wash the chicken (fillet, pitted) well under running water, dry with a clean towel and cut into pieces 1-2 cm wide.
Onions are peeled and finely chopped. Tomato wash and cut into pieces.
In the slow cooker, select the program “Frying” for 25 minutes and heat the oil. Put the chicken and fry with the lid open, stirring, and about 10 minutes before readiness pour the tomato and onions.
As soon as the device turns off, add the pasta and pour water to the top of the dish.Cooking in the program "Buckwheat" or "Rice" 20 min.
Quick Snack - Nuggets
Scary like in McDonalds, but there is no possibility? Or do you strongly doubt that this fast food is made from natural ingredients? Then we suggest you cook chicken chops in breading!
Ingredients for meals for 6 persons:
- chicken breast - 700 g;
- crushed crackers (breading) - 100 g;
- 3.5 tbsp. l sour cream;
- vegetable oil (usually enough 1 tablespoon);
- seasonings, salt to taste.
Cut the breasts along the fibers and beat the kitchen hammer. We mix sour cream, salt and seasonings, in this sauce we marinate a couple of hours for juiciness and tenderness of the dish. Better to do it in the fridge.
Pour oil into the bowl of the multicooker and heat it up. We take out, we dip our chops in croutons. Set the "Baking" mode for 30 minutes and fry our chicken with the lid open.
As in fast food, for such nuggets, ketchup or sauce, such as tartar, will be delicious.
As an antagonist to the previous fatty dish, we advise you to cook in a slow cooker just such a useful casserole, 100 g of which contains only 84 kcal. Suitable as a light dietary second course.
- 0.5 kg chicken breast;
- 300 g broccoli;
- 300 g of green string beans;
- 100 g carrots;
- 1 h / l of vegetable oil;
- greens to taste, seasonings, salt.
We need a blender. Carrots, in principle, can be grated on a fine grater, but the chicken fillet must be chopped with the help of this device. We add carrots, pods of beans and small broccoli florets to the chicken, mix thoroughly, salt and season.
We coat the multicooker bowl with oil, lay out our mixture and set the “Baking” mode on the panel for 25 minutes. Close the lid. After the end of the cooking time, leave the casserole in the slow cooker for another 20 minutes.
Hearty Casserole with Potatoes and Sour Cream
From the ingredients we need:
- 0.5 kg of chicken breasts;
- 8 potatoes;
- flour - 3 tbsp. l .;
- 4 things. eggs;
- 1 large onion;
- greens, pepper;
- tomato paste - 1 tbsp. l .;
- sour cream - 200-250 ml;
- some butter for lubrication;
- salt, spices to taste.
- Cut the chicken into small cubes or make minced meat.
- Shred the onion, greens and mix with minced meat, put spices and salt.
- We break eggs, gradually sour cream, tomato paste and flour are added to them, we shake up ingredients.
- Potatoes cut plates. In a multi-cooker, lubricate the bottom with oil, pour with a mixture of eggs and lay out 1/2 of the potatoes, pepper, salt.
- Make a layer of minced chicken, put the remaining potatoes on top, add the remains of the egg filling, put the pepper and salt.
You can prepare a casserole using the Baking mode for 60-90 minutes depending on the readiness of the potatoes.